Never leave a burning candle unattended or in a draught. Always burn candle out of reach of children and pets. Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles. Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire. Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
Please consider the following candle instructions: First candle burn should be a minimum of two hours, then slightly snip the wick, keeping it clean every time after that. This helps to prevent wax tunnelling. Always burn the candle long enough for the wax to melt and pool to the edge of the glass. Do not burn wax down to the base. HAPPY BURNING!!!
Contains liquid that can sustain a fire. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not light the sticks and keep away from sources of ignition. Avoid eye contact, in case of contact rinse immediately with plenty of water. If swallowed seek medical advice. Do not place on painted, varnished or plastic surfaces which may be damaged by perfume oils. Only use as directed. Retain packaging for future reference.